Over at Revgals Deb writes this for today’s Friday five (thanks Deb):
I have been busy writing “professional” papers, where it is required that staid, measured prose be properly footnoted, annotated and credited. I am tired of living there!
However, my creative brain is somewhere in the land of strange to illogical. So join me in my flight of thought and tell us:
1. A color that you enjoy (and where you find it)
2. A food or drink you have discovered recently that is just da bomb!
3. A simile for tiredness
4. A random picture from your phone, camera or computer
5. Your least favorite bill: car mechanic, dentist or plumber?
BONUS: If you are going to have a Lenten practice or discipline, what is it? If you have a book or on-line resource, be sure to share it!
When you play, link your post in the comments so we can visit!
1. Most of you know by now my favorite color is pink. When we adopted our son I felt like I was now out numbered – males were all around me – my husband, the dog nod now our baby. I took up a deeper love for pink then.
2. A newly discovered drink: Chocolate milkshake made with almond milk.
3. A simile for being tired: “I’m as tired as a worn out sock.”
4. Random pic from your phone: Face timing with my littleman before my surgery on Wednesday.
5. Least favorite bill: hands down a car repair bill