It’s Friday, and TBTG! Even when I work all weekend, I still love that “Friday feeling”, you know? PLUS~~it’s summer! So, for a summer Friday Five, here are a few thoughts to ponder upon:
1. What makes you happy in your happy hour? (kicking off shoes, reading a book, a cocktail, lemonade~~essentially, what do you do to relax at the end of your week…)
2. I have a pair of shorts that I jump into the minute I get home for the evening–every day in the summer. What’s your favorite summer “garment”?
3. I have discovered, after living here in New England for 7 years, Ipswich fried clams. Oh. my. OH MY! Do you have a summer food you might splurge on once or twice in the summer?
4. Do you have a specific fond memory of summers of your childhood?
5. Use these words in a sentence: snail, baby duck, camper, ice cream, surfboard, cherries.
Have fun, and let us know you played in the comments!
1. When I’m able knitting makes me happy in my happy hour. I also enjoy coloring and generally being creative. But I also must say if the weather is right being in my hammock swing is a pretty happy place to be also!
2. I love to get into my J’s if I think no one is going to be stopping by.
3. Food doesn’t do much for me in terms of loves of it so I don’t think theres much that I splurge on a couple of times a summer.
4. Summer camp — our Moravian Church Camp in the Canadian district (Camp Van-ES) was and is one of my favorite places on earth! No greater place to be then with adults who keep you safe and share the love of Christ with you.
5. The snail and the baby duck took the camper with surfboards attached to get ice cream with cherries.