Over at RevGalsBlogPals our Friday Five is:
This Friday Five comes a little late, but it’s a pretty universal one.
What are you reading these days? Any genre, give us novels, magazines, websites, newsletters….
you need not limit it to five if you don’t want to!!!!!
Bonus for links to where the items can be found!!!!
So it’s rather rare that I have more than one book on my shelf because personally I’d rather knit than read. But amazingly I have at least 5 books on the go and am reminded again that I do like to read. Now how long it will take me to read these books — well lets just not talk about that.
1. Yoked: Stories of a Clergy Couple in Marriage, Family, and Ministry by Andrew Kort and Mihee Kim-Kort and can be found at amazon here.
2. Putting the Amazing Back in Grace by Ann Weems. I’ve read this several times before but am trying to be mindful of the presence of God’s Grace in my life. It can be found here.
3. Sacred Pause by Rachel Hackenberg and can be found here. I think we should count how many of us Revgalsandpals are reading this book. I’ve loved watching all the pics of folks holding it up as it’s come to them in the mail.
4. Spirit and Trauma: A Theology of Remaining by Shelly Rambo and can be found here.
5. Psalms of Lament by Ann Weems and can be found here.
All the books that are currently on my shelf are for specific reasons in my personal life — although they also can all be considered Church type books. Happy reading friends.